LEADERS in TRAINING
We are looking for outgoing youth, 14 to 16 years of age,
to participate in our Leaders In Training Program over the Summer.
Leaders in Training work with our VIRG Summer Camps, assisting Camp instructors and helping with participants ages 5-13. This is a volunteer program allowing participants access to training and work experience as well as the potential for paid employment in the Fall.
- Work a minimum of 2 camps over the course of the Summer (camps run all day Mon. to Fri.)
- To keep the safety of camp participants as the number one priority
- Help organize and lead activities and games
- Work with the full supervision of the primary Camp Instructor or other VIRG Staff
- Full climbing privileges for the Summer
- Complete Training on all aspects of Camps
- Access to other Training programs and courses offered at Vertically Inclined
- Consideration for paid employment in the Fall
Write a letter explaining why you'd like to work at Vertically Inclined,
including any experience that you feel will benefit you in this job.
Link to the Availability Sheet is below.
Drop off completed applications at:
Vertically Inclined Rock Gym, 8523 Argyll Road
Ask to speak with Devon, Justin, or the Team Leader on duty.
DEADLINE for APPLICATIONS: Friday, June 1st
Only those selected to fill the positions will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest