Waiver Information & Download
- Every person entering the climbing area must have a completed waiver on file even if not climbing
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by their own parent or legal guardian
Instructions for printing and completing the waiver:
1. Click on the waiver image to download.
(If needed, you can get Acrobat Reader here)
2. Print off the Waiver
3. Read through the waiver completely. It is a legal document.
4. Use only Blue or Black ink to fill out the waiver
5. Initial in boxes 1, 2 & 3 down the Left Hand side of the page
6. Complete box 4 including the date (important!), your signature and printed name
7. Complete box 5 in full
8. Do not make alterations to any other part of the waiver
9. If returning the waiver digitally, scan the waiver.
9. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 780-496-9297 or bring the completed waiver into Vertically Inclined
NOTE: Anyone 18 years of age or older must produce photo I.D. when submitting a completed waiver
Please contact us if you have any questions about signing the waiver or check out our section on What Is Indoor Climbing for answers to common questions about what we do at Vertically Inclined.